A New Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

2 posters

Go down

HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! Empty HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Post  Kat Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:42 am

ok i don't know what to do!! i want to stay with Ita.chi and I thought that if we got kids it would make me want to stay with him even more but it didn't woork!!! I want to be with hidan and ita.chi!!!!!!! GAH!!! guys help me!!! idk what to do!! *sob* I like my kids but if I kept them with hidan he would sacrifice them and I know ita.chi would help me raise them!! gah idk what to do!?!?!
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! Empty Alright, what i do best, i guess

Post  Sukia Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:43 am

Okay chickadee, see we all seem to be having this problem lately ('we all' meaning you guys) Okay, see the thing is, I always want the bestest for y'all and my little neices and nephews and all that, so I did this wif Zoi and I'll do it wif you too.
The thing that makes the most sense would be to stick with Ita.chi. Especially since, looking at his charactor, he would be one of the most kickass dads on the planet. Hidan would not. Nor would that even sort of work out. I mean, i s'pose he's hot and all to you guys (? i think? I have a different perspective of hot, okay? i'm a wackjob) and has an...interesting(?) personality, but personally, i like Ita.chi better, and that's not even being biased (? how could i be biased in this matter anyways?) Anyways, here's my points of information, alhough if you're anything like Zoi you'll listen to them very intently and then go do whatever the hell you want anyways.
  1. he'd hurt Suzume and Haru and Yuki, and they're awesome, so we can't have that
  2. Ita.chi = really really caring and all that. Definately someone you'd want around your minis
  3. (this is a little off the kids subject.) You two can go be the random defenders of the leaf who work from the outside!!!!!
  4. Hidan is just terrible, i mean would you want him around even you, let alone your kids who, mothering instincts would ensure, you'd care about more than yourself.
  5. Okay that was a little biased, but think, If you and Ita.chi are close enough that you A. made him a vampire to save his ass, and B. abducted his minis (can't say you had them, 'cos you didn't) what would stop you two from staying together after that?
  6. Don't do that to Haru and Yuki and Suzume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. I mean even if they didn't get sacrificed, then their daddy wouldn't be there....they'd get Hidan....man that sux.
  8. Ita.chi's just an all around better person than Hidan, and i like the three Kids of Kat (shut up, it's alliteration) so we can't get rid of them
...Stick with yer man Katsumiki-sempai!!!!!! ^.^ love

~~P.S.- Just curious, what brought this on, i mean anything in particular or did the love just die(X_X)?
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

https://a-new-wind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! Empty Re: HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Post  Kat Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 am

thank you and I was just curious becasue i was having doubts but thankss and you are totally right!! ita.chi is way better for the kids!!! thanks and I love you lots! *huggles*
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! Empty Re: HELP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum