A New Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys

4 posters

Go down

guys Empty guys

Post  Sukia Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:28 am

Zoi is being zoi-ish and has decided that she's going to be Zoe-like, so she wants you to post all the reasons you hate Deidara. Rolling Eyes i don't know, but she doing me the "courtesy" of doing the same for Kabuto-kun and wanted to know if you'd do her the same favor. Rolling Eyes so if you feel like listing all of the reasons why you dislike Deidara for her, she'd be delighted. Also, thinks you like are not discouraged
also... if you feel like doing it for me too...um...i won't...call you on it....^///^
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

https://a-new-wind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

guys Empty =3

Post  Kat Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:47 pm

I will post my ideas but is zoi gonna post cuz I want to know if Kat's smart mouth is going to get her killed......
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

guys Empty ^.^

Post  Sukia Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 am

yeah, we have two half days tomarrow and the day after, we'll do it then, but right now she's trying to finish thundershower for me, since it's absence is giving me nightmares, but we'll do that when later (we're posting together, so we can have a conversation.)
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

guys Empty =3

Post  Kat Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:34 am

ok and as for the reasons why I don't like deidara

Reasons I Don't Like Him:
1.) he has prettier hair than me lol!!
2.) he seems like the kind of guy who would be with Zoi only to say 'hey I dated the werewolf (srry zoi I'm just looking out for ya!!!)
3.) his eyeliner is also better than mine....lol!!
4.) his hands too, i don't like them because they are mouths
5.) he stole my Zoi from our pack

Reasons I Do Like Him:
1.) he makes my Zoi happy and that in return makes me happy no matter how much I don't like him
2.) he also will protect my zoi if anything happens to her and that makes me happy cuz I know she is in descent hands when not with me

now for Kabuto

Reasons I Don't Like Him:
1.) he works for Orochimaru (no offense to Sukia cuz I like sukia)
2.) he betrayed the leaf village and hurt Naruto's feelings (I know you guys are like well fuck that but Kat cares a lot about Sasuke and Naruto)
3.) he will do anything Orochimaru says which is not right because he should do what sukia says
4.) he is trying to get Sasuke to go with him to Orochimaru's
5.) also he is a very good medical ninja and I know that he knows how to stop me if i get crazy with power, which pisses me off

Reasons I Like Him:
1.) he makes Sukia happy and that makes me happy
2.) he will protect sukia (i hope) when I am not around

So there are my reasons and don't take any of them to offense because I am just looking out for you guys and if you want you can write why you guys don't like itachi if you want I don't care but i want you guys to know that you are very dear to me and I only wish you the best!!!!
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

guys Empty awww!

Post  Sukia Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:59 am

that was sweet! thanks Kat!! I feel so loved!!! on of the reasons you like him is that he makes me happy!!!! ^.^ *mutters* well yeah, hon that's the thing, you have to listen to your boss...
oh, p.s.-i love how there's 2 reasons + vs. 5 reasons-
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

guys Empty =3

Post  Kat Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:14 am

aw thanks its ok and seriously if they make you happy I'm happy thats all!!!
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

guys Empty X-(

Post  Sukia Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 am

btw, i love the '(i hope)'
gnar, Katsumiki, it's not a questionable concept. Mad
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

guys Empty Re: guys

Post  Kat Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:21 am

sorry i'm just not too sure will and you asked for my oppinion so don't knock it and would you guys write what you think of itachi please???
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

guys Empty fine *pouts*

Post  Sukia Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 am

okay, fine, even though i sorta hate doing these, here you are, just as your requested...
Skya's veiws of Itachi:

Okay good stuff:
1.) Um, well, he does seem like he'd be super loyal to you.
2.) Not only would no harm befall you, nothing even close to harm would befall you, in fact, if anybody so much as looks at your a$$, they'll get their head ripped off.
3.) obviously he's enough for you, and as long as you're happy that's the real objective here, so kudos.

Now *evil laughter* for the more interesting stuff:
1.) Okay, yeah, he would be waaaay overprotective to you, and i honestly think he'd try to control you to make sure you're his and you're safe, which i know you'd hate, and that means he's not thinking about you first. gnar, selfish bum >.<
2.) we don't really know anything about him, which means he could be, like, a freakish, evil, attacker guy or he could be, like, a puppy. I hate how we can't ever really be sure of what he's doing. It's a little disconcerting.
3.) He probably spend more itme on his makeup then you do O.o that's a little wierd (and yes, i did say that for Dei too. I think i'm the only one who wears more make-up than her guy *twitch/shudder*)
4.) he's really, really, really creepy. as in stalker-in-the-dark creepy. As in jumps-out-of-the-bushes-and-kidnaps-you-without-a-trace creepy. Which. I. Do. Not. Like.
5.) You two wouldn't have an official wedding!!!!! Crying or Very sad to me, yes that's an extreme deal. It's like, the ultimate dishonor
6.) He. Is. Insane.
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

guys Empty Zoi says 'sure' to Dana-san!

Post  Zoi Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:39 am

Reasons Zoi likes for Kat:
1) He would be a constant protector, while still respecting that you can take care of yourself, which is a rare but awesome quality.
2) I canz see him as oddly romantic when he finally adimits that he cares
3) You two realte, as outcast protectors of the leaf
4) He is not an open book, you'll never get bored
5) He would take a while to open, but would really care
6) Your both mysterous peeps. Go be a mystery couple!
7) Your not clingy but supportive, so You'd be good for Him . And that makes for a loyal man, and a happy Katz!!! cat

Reasons Zoi dunz no likey:
1) I don't discriminate against crazys: I'm one. But he may kill you. I'd be scared he'd slit my throaht in my sleep! pale
2) He may keep us peeps out. You'll be stolen from us!!!
3) He may be sweet? He may be mean? We dunz know.
4) If he considers you a threat, or obstruction to his goals; BAM! No more Katz.
5) He may not give you attechion one day when you need it, then the next day he'll cling. Moody man
6) Also, Man-o-many words.
7) Over controling? that makes for sad Katz....
7) ....Could he be using you for your powers? He is a good actor when he wants somthing.... Dat makes for reallly sad/mad/murdourous Katz!!!!

Dat is Zoi's!!!! Hope it goes well-ish!
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

guys Empty +/- for Dei

Post  Sukia Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:07 am

Okay, see i'm not really very good at this, so forgivles me! ^.^

Okay Dei is good because:
1.) If you're his, your his i mean, he'l definitely not let you go. Like, if he think's he's going to lose you, he'll make sure he doesn't
2.) okay, Shallow as he is about himself, i could actually see him completely not caring that Zoi isn't exactly Catch of th Day. (sorry hon, i love you i do, but you's got fangs.) Because that makes her differentl and that would make Zoi happy, 'cos even though he's so shallow, he likes her!
3.) He would be really randomly sweet (srry, i love it when guys do that)
4.) if you think Itachi never gets boring...
5.) He'd know what you like, like (and this isn't something i'd really expect, but if you think on it) if one time he heard that you liked, i dunno, daisies or something, and then, i dunno, something happened where he wanted to maketh you happy, i can totally see him (if it clicks in his gappy brain anyways) popping up and, like, handing you a bouquet of daisies.

Okay, I Hate Gaydara Deidara b/c:
1.) He. Is. So. Friggin. Shallow. See, if he's in a bad mood, he would turn that on ya, hon. Like snap at you about how you're not, normal-looking? Which would totally depressle you.
2.) He'd get irritated with all of us taking up any space in your brain, and try to get rid of us.
3.) He'd use the fact that you rely on him so much for affection to his advantage. As in he'd manipulate it, asshole
4.) He'd do that stupid thing that those really irritating high school couples do. Y'know, where they keep. Freaking. Breaking up with eachother? and then getting all jealous and getting back together. Which would piss me off.
5.) you'd put him before me... oO.Oo
6.) he's indecent. yuck. >.<
7.) He's irriesponsible. You need someone who could actually take care of you. Deidara does not fit the bill.
8.) He's selfish as all hell. He'll put his feelings before yours.
9.) You two might not get an official wedding either!!! TT.TT nooooo. i wanted to plan it...
10.) ...he's stupid. I mean, you're the one who said the thing about how two stupid people can't have kids.
11.) He's. Just. So. Irritating.

alright, i'll add more on both if i think of them (on yours 2 Kat) but there y'go, you can look now.
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:38 am

Skynun...?
why must you be so hurtfull?
o0_0o .... wow....
.....wow....
I- ......
Ya know 'gaydara' was harsh.
....and am I that stupid?....and I knew I was not catch but........
and, You know, YOU don't have to find him irrating or not, that's NOTHING to do with being good for me !!!!
I could say The Meanest thing right now, THE MEANEST, I COULD BE ALL REAL LIFE WOLF RAGE AND SAY- !!!!
but I wouln't.
I'll be nice-like.

Kabu-Sky +
1) No one like's him, so he'd love you forever for carring.
2) He'd respect you.
3) Anyone disrespects you, there toast.
4) You have another smart person to breed with! hmmph.
5) He's decent.
6) He'd do most of the house work, be good with cash and kids, and be good support.
7) No loyalty issues there.
8.) You two want the same things from life. Go figure.
9) He is a respected member of his village, and could build a good life for you.
10) Would never dream of toying with you .... Crying or Very sad
12) Hold you when you cry.
Kabu-Sky -
1) Work > Rest of world (you are here)
2) Would be constantly second guessing- douting loyalty- he trusts no one.
3) He can only focus loyalty on one. It might be hard rolling before he pics you over O.
4) He is sorta a jerk.
5) Dei and Itachi arn't the only ones bumping off friends...
6) He is insensitive.

yeah. Good for you person....woooo Neutral
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Sun May 04, 2008 12:37 am

Sukia wrote:Okay, see i'm not really very good at this, so forgivles me! ^.^

Okay Dei is good because:
1.) If you're his, your his i mean, he'l definitely not let you go. Like, if he think's he's going to lose you, he'll make sure he doesn't
2.) okay, Shallow as he is about himself, i could actually see him completely not caring that Zoi isn't exactly Catch of th Day. (sorry hon, i love you i do, but you's got fangs.) Because that makes her differentl and that would make Zoi happy, 'cos even though he's so shallow, he likes her!
3.) He would be really randomly sweet (srry, i love it when guys do that)
4.) if you think Itachi never gets boring...
5.) He'd know what you like, like (and this isn't something i'd really expect, but if you think on it) if one time he heard that you liked, i dunno, daisies or something, and then, i dunno, something happened where he wanted to maketh you happy, i can totally see him (if it clicks in his gappy brain anyways) popping up and, like, handing you a bouquet of daisies.

Okay, I Hate Gaydara Deidara b/c:
1.) He. Is. So. Friggin. Shallow. See, if he's in a bad mood, he would turn that on ya, hon. Like snap at you about how you're not, normal-looking? Which would totally depressle you.
2.) He'd get irritated with all of us taking up any space in your brain, and try to get rid of us.
3.) He'd use the fact that you rely on him so much for affection to his advantage. As in he'd manipulate it, asshole
4.) He'd do that stupid thing that those really irritating high school couples do. Y'know, where they keep. Freaking. Breaking up with eachother? and then getting all jealous and getting back together. Which would piss me off.
5.) you'd put him before me... oO.Oo
6.) he's indecent. yuck. >.<
7.) He's irriesponsible. You need someone who could actually take care of you. Deidara does not fit the bill.
8.) He's selfish as all hell. He'll put his feelings before yours.
9.) You two might not get an official wedding either!!! TT.TT nooooo. i wanted to plan it...
10.) ...he's stupid. I mean, you're the one who said the thing about how two stupid people can't have kids.
11.) He's. Just. So. Irritating.

alright, i'll add more on both if i think of them (on yours 2 Kat) but there y'go, you can look now.
SKYA YOU MEANIE! Those were biaist and mean. twice as many bads as goods? Jerk.
All the ones 9 and down are reasons you don't like him. Tis suppose to be why there good/bad for Me! Not your realstion ship with him.
And furthermore, If I'm too stuipid to be breeding I guess you have no neices or nothing! jerk....I *sniff* wanted pups.
... bye.
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

guys Empty sowwy!!!!! 0.0

Post  Sukia Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 am

okay, um:
  1. I put twice as many for Itachi bad as good too, so don't you act all abused and pity me.

2. You said you wouldn't get mad at me if i did it, or i wouldn't've done it, remember?

3. I didn't mean hat how it sounded, you know that.

4. You could have put 2x as many bad as good for the badger too if you'd wanted, we all just assumed we were trying to be mean here.

5. We's all masochistic, remeber?

6. Kat put plenty of BS reasons too and you don't get mad at her, even though she didn't even put any real ones on ther good list at all (don't even argue with me Kat, you put the same thing on both of ours)

you's not being fair, pwease don't be mad at me, i wuvles yooooooooouuuuuu!!!!
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

guys Empty zoi is....

Post  Zoi Sun May 04, 2008 12:59 am

Fine, I'll be fair and totaly pretend that wasn't mean or biased.
'wuuuuuvels' you too, Sukia
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

guys Empty 0.0

Post  Sukia Sun May 04, 2008 1:07 am

What, i said i was sorry? What do you want me to do? Do your laundry? I already am. Actually i should probably go get that... i'll do it when i'm done with thundershower. But seriously I didn't really mean to be mean or unfair, see? that's why i didn't wan to do that in the first place, gnar! *goes off to pout and do the laundry*
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

guys Empty KAT! da sad wolfy need'a ta tell you!!!!

Post  Zoi Sun May 04, 2008 1:22 am

--Zoi is not loved--
Crying or Very sad
But she has to say;
KAT!!!! DO NOT GIVE UP ON ITACHI-DANA!!!!! JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE BAD THINGS DUNZ MEAN NOT NO GOOD!!!! DER WAS MORE +'S ANYWAY! KEEP'A DA WEASLE!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP ON HIM!!!!!
But... it's your disission. If you pic diff. (which would be sad like) tell me who. Or I could help. I like evaluating realtionships and partners.

Keep Me! <-- Clicky the link

Also... If'a you think'a da Dei is no good.........
Who do you tink is?
.....please tell me....................................
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 am

Hey since this is a subject in here anyways, Kiwi? Who does Keiko like? (don't worry we won't attack him unless you either give us permission or pick somebody we completely don't approve of)(okay actually, do worry, I don't think there's anybody in the whole show all three of us agreeably approve of....)
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior3 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 am

Sukia on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:07 am

you're Gay for screwing up my most fav character's name!!

Warrior3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum