A New Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SASUKE KILLER!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

SASUKE KILLER!!!!! Empty SASUKE KILLER!!!!!

Post  Kat Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:08 pm

I know this is random but I can offically clam the title of Sasuke killer. (for kei's sake I will explain yet again) Sasuke killed my favorite charrie and all time lover Itachi. So when Skya and Zoi and I hung out I begged and pledded to play out me killing Sasuke. I ripped off his head and turned Itachi into a vampire.......which I will do in our thread later on but Itachi will not die he will become immortal. Also Sasuke sliced my face with a death wish and it can't be taken away....sucks for me....well yeah I'm done.....
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

SASUKE KILLER!!!!! Empty Sasuke

Post  Sukia Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:38 am

Yeah, i sorta wish i'd claimed the title since i really hate his guts, but i'm appy to give you the title, since you're my bff. ^.^ but i want to be the official sakura killer, 'kay? And i'm sorry 'bout the slash, but you can't kill someone's dying wishes. Laughing

Oo! Oo! Oo! look at this!!

santa + flower = albino
(the flower 'tis teh toof fairy)
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

https://a-new-wind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SASUKE KILLER!!!!! Empty =3

Post  Kat Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:41 am

Yeah you can kill Sakura but its only fair that i kill sasuke I mean he tried to kill itachi....(I know he kk-illed *struggles with word* itachi but I ain't gonna admit it) he has no right to live anymore.......
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

SASUKE KILLER!!!!! Empty YES!!!!!!!!1

Post  Sukia Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:41 am

Twisted Evil YAY!!! YES!!!! WOOT!!! sorry, it's, like, my secret ambition. Which is weird, but oh well (mine!) ANd Z says that that just leaves her stuck with Naruto, but she doesn't mind 'cos he killed Kane. So all that leaves is Keiko to kill Kakashi, but something tells me that aint happ'nin' ah well. Rolling Eyes he can just be alive...
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

https://a-new-wind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SASUKE KILLER!!!!! Empty Re: SASUKE KILLER!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum