A New Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We meet again old friends....{Open}

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We meet again old friends....{Open} Empty We meet again old friends....{Open}

Post  Kat Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:20 am

She jumped from tree to tree silently. The wind pulled at her vest and her hair causing the long ponytail she had to blow around wildly. "Oh Kaaaatttt where are you???" Came a rough voice from somewhere else in the forest. Shit it was Hidan and he probably had someone else with him. "Go away you fucking creep!" She yelled and shifted her directions to go north now. Th leaf village is not that far away. I can make it. Sh thought hopefully as she saw the big gates come into veiw. She was going to leap out of the trees when suddenly she couldn't move. She had stopped right on the edge of the tree line. "You really shouldn't run away from us like that. It could end badly you know." Came a childish voice from behind her. Great Sasori is here too! She growled mentally. She could hear their thoughts and Pein had given them strict orders to bring her unharmed. Hidan soon walked into veiw next to Sasori. Right if he's here I'm safer than a jewish kid in the holicaust. She thought sourly. "Let me go before someone other than me gets hurt." She growld and tried to move only to fail. "Not this time bitch. We're taking you with us this time for good." Hidan grinned and all Kat could do is scream.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

We meet again old friends....{Open} Empty ****

Post  Sukia Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:59 am

Sukia had decided she hated Konoha. It was so hot she was sweating viciously under her sweatshirt. She woud've taken it off, but she was feeling especially self concious thanks to a certain summonwolf, and was actually moving at a semi-normal pace since she'd been traveling all day to hit Kohona and was finally getting into the motion of jumping from tree to tree without missing a branch and hitting the ground. (an occasion that had occured several times already, though if you asked her she'd deny it). She was just starting to daze off, and was humming quietly when she thought she heard something.
I think i'm going crazy, i could've sworn i heard Kat's name. But i don't think anyone else is s'posed to know she's here. Yag! Sukia, you're losing, hon
But then she heard Kat's voice too, she sounded threatened, and she was definitely talking to someone.
Sukia quickly launched herself up the tree she was in, her tail arching over her head protectively, and then grabbing on to a branch above her head to catch her as she again slipped off the branch. She pulled herself onto the branch her hair'd caught on and stared in the direction of the vampiress's voice.
She caught a glimpse of red and black and though for a moment that maybe it was only Zoi and she was just over-reacting when the wind below her shifted a branch and she saw a blood-red scyth.
F***!!!!!!!!! NO EFFING WAY, WHY THE H*LL IS HE HERE?
She flicked her wrist worriedly, releasing a few salt-bon needles into her palm, and started gnawing on one without even thinking about it.
wow...this is going to be fun...

Last edited by Sukia on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

https://a-new-wind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:50 am

"mmm...Deidara.......hmhmhmhmmm...." Zoi murmered in her sleep "mmm....kehehe.....stop it!............hmmm....oh!" Zoi's eyes snapped open and stared into the leafy tops of the tree she had slept in. Her dreamy look faded and she sighed, plucking a leaf and chewing at it dejectedly.
"I... I miss you."
She got up and streched , yawning and blearly eyed, wishing she could return to the dream world, but she could not. It was long gone, and the real world was snapping at her back-paws with a vengance.
"How long has it been... a week...two weeks...yeah? Why are we even really looking for her anyway I wanna go home. Sad " She lept down, her instinct scraching at her, her two instincts;
1) Get home to Dei
2) Protect Kat
If she let Hidan and Sasori find her alone she may be in trouble. So when they
both volnteered she knew for Kat's sake she had too. But it'had been at least 15 days, and she just wanted to go home...... and instint was on that side.
Go back to Dei. He's your pack! She's from an old dead thessel. NOT imporataint.
NO! She is my friend, NOT a wolf. A HUMAN friend who I owe my allingance. My Duty. Dei can wait.....yeah.
yeah...she was picking up 'un'.....yeah.
"Hidan, Sasori, yet's go." She expected mumbles, or 'it's too earlys'.
Then she saw the sun was high and the boys were gone.
"WHAT?!? But i ALWAYS WAKE UP- DAMMIT! DAMN YOU SASORI AND YOUR SLEEPING POTIONS!!! I WILL FIND KAT FIRST!!!!"
She howled and ran into the woods.
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:37 am

She tried to struggle again; only to once again fail. She heard movement and prayed that it wasn't Kisame, but nothing came out of the bushes. Hidan grinned and she hissed at him. A soft howl came to her ears and aprently Hidan and Sasori heard it too. "Come on Sasori we have to get her back before Zoi gets us." He stated giving her a small side glance. Kat let out a bark of laughter. "She'll catch you and skin you before you even think about getting back to the base." She laughed and tried to move again, only to fail again. There was only a matter of time till Zoi would get there. She just hoped she could stale them long enough for her to get here. She really didn't want to go to the Akatsuki base. A familiar wave of pain ran through her. Oh s**t no Jane go away.... Her strength was being tested. Seeing as how she couldn't move, she couldn't control Jane very well. "Um guys if you don't let me go you're going to have a bigger problem than Zoi." They both turned to look at her. "And why the hell would we do that?" Sasori's eyes drifted to her now turning black hair. "Oh f**k" Hidan swore softly and Kat's face pinched in pain. Please hurry Zoi, please.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:46 am

Zoi emerged from the clearing to see the 'boys', securely holding Kat, who appered to be in pain. inside she howled for her friend and outwardly she glared, her face turning pouty as she looked at the two.
" Aw come on, no fair I was gonna catch her!" She scowled " You two didn't do anything to her, right?"
"No f*cken way I'd share with Sasori!" Spat Hidan.
"No" translated Sasori, and she breathed relief and looked to Kat
and she fell into a hole in her sanity.
Because at that very instant her two instincts clashed.
Naruto's head is a sewer. Zoi's is a forest. It was once a forest of deer and spring rains and sunshine, but it had long since bagain to decay. Zoi's mind was a place of shadows that twisted at wrong angles, streams of soot filled waters filled with bones, a white sun that was slowly blinking out, hung tiredly and ceaslessly over the barren world of black rose bushes and nameless skeletal prey. The only real colors and movment was two wolves, one small, silver and underfed, one huge, monstous and pure yellow. They were fighting, or rather, the small one was struggling for a split second before it was pinned to the ground by its neck. It whimpered and then spoke it's plea in a voice that sounded like a long gone human Zoi.
" w-we let her go"
The Yellow wolf glared and pressed harder on her neck, speaking in a voice like thunder splitting bone.
" We Do Our Duty "
The little silver wolf struggled
" she is our friend!"
"And They Are Our Pack"
" we came to-"
" Make Sure Those Spring-Happy Males Didn't Try Anything, Not Liberate Her. We Will Still Bring Her There, And Hope She Is Not Killed. "
the word 'Hope' sounded funny coming from the beasts mouth.
"b-but-"
" Tell Me, Do You Want To Lose Your Job? Your Life? Deidara-Kun? Do You Want To Die Right Here?" Her claws drew blood on the small one's neck and its face screwed up in misery.
"noooooo. things have finaly gotten better for us. Grass has started to grow again"
" Then You Will Obey Me. You May Protect Her While You Are Not Dierectly Ordered Not To. But You Still Must Bring Her There. This Will Not Be Budged."
The Silver wolf blinked away tears.
" yes my lady."

Outside Zoi, Her face tightened as she watched her friend, giving the look of a hunter finding he had caught a squirrel and not a fox like he'd hoped.
"Well, we have her. Let's Go."
And she raised a claw, ready to knock her out.
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:28 am

WAH! DID I SERIOUSLY JUST DO THAT!?!?!
I told you to take your sweatshirt off first.
Shut up, you're not helping; great, just what i needed right now.

Sukia stared below her as crayons rained down onto the lycan Akatsuki member below her. She knew she should've taken off the kangaroo pocket hanging around her waist before hanging upside-down to get a better veiw, but for some stupid reason she hadn't done it. And now they all knew she was there. great.

Okay, i have three options:

1.) Run like crazy and hope they don't get me
yeah, let's just abandon Kat, in the HOPE that they won't catch you. great idea, Sukia.
Okay, so that one's out.

2.) Drop down now and try to fight my way out of it.
Much better, if there's only a hope they won't catch you if you run, you're DEFINITELY going to be able to get out of it alive by trying to fight them, i mean it's not like you're outnumbered three to one, when just one of them could easily kick the crap out of you.
Alrighty then, number three it is.

3.) Create a genjutsu distraction and find somewhere else to hide before they can remember about the raining crayons.
There you go, i knew there had to be a brain in there somewhere.
You're a waste of brain cells.
Thanks, i know.

Sukia thought for a minute, trying to decide what to use as a distraction, and pulled herself up through the branches, getting higher.

Okay, i should probably just do this regular, i know it uses more chakra, but i don't want them to know it's me, and Violin music will be a dead giveaway.
Yes, Sukia, because they won't already know by the fact that you're the only shinobi this side of the artic that carries around a pack of crayons.
Wait there's another side of the artic?
NO.

Sukia pulled herslf fully onto the branch she'd been hanging off of, and used the shelter of the leaves to cover her and she hummed inaudibly under her breath, to give herself the feel of starting the distraction and started weaving the illusion, making sure to includethe sounds for anyone bothering to listen, the splashed, red sight of blood, and the vicious-strong smell of the wound on the subject of her distraction for Zoi. She made the form stagger into the clearing, stare in slight shock at the Akatsuki members before speeding into the trees again and making it dissppear, making sure to include the weird sensation in the three red-and-black-cloaked figures and the stunned Kat that they couldn't move, that they wanted to wait before the figure left before they made any motions, so they wouldn't realize that they couldn't. She slipped silently into a new hiding spot in a completely different place than she'd been, not even watching the clearing and the fake, bloodied form of Uzumaki Naruto.

Last edited by Sukia on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:16 am

Kat watched in horror as heer friend told them to take her to the Akatsuki base. What was wrong with her friend?! She would never do this. Unless......oh shit . She thought in realization. Zoi no longer thought about her or Sukia. She only worked for the Akatsuki and Deidara. Oh crap. The black in her hair made a drastict leap from the top of her head all the way the the middle. All of this comotion was making her freak. If shh didn't get lose soon Jane would certainly hurt someone. "Ok fine! I'll go to the f***in Akatsuki base! Just let me go first so I can calm Jane! If she gets out we're all dead." She glanced at Sasori as sweat began to drip down her head from the effort she was putting in keeping Jane locked away. Thee black in her hair pushd further andn Kat let out a gasp of pain. Hidan grinned but Sasori's face was one of horror. All at one the hold on Kat was gone but Jane had already pushed through. Kat fell limply to the ground off the tree almost crashing into the bloodied Naruto below. She gave a cry of pain as two wings pushed themselves from her back. Claws formed at her fingers and her skin darkened. Her hair had fully turned black and the only thing that kept Jane out was Kat's worry for Sukia. "Zoi.....please take Sukia and....leave....please.....she's in the tree above us........" Her words were desperate as she tired to gain control but Jane felt threatened by Zoi and was going to protect Kat. Or so she thought. Kat gave one last cry of pain and clutched her head. Her once yellow eyes were now the souless black that Kat feared. A hollow laughter emerged from her now darkened lips. "So I am finally out again and look who I see. The Akatsuki, how wonderful!" Jane laughed again and it echoed in the small clearing. Hidan's grip tightened on his sword and Sasori had already called a puppet but they were usless now.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:33 am

" deeeeeeemoooon " breathed Zoi, staring at the figure. "...thing of utter evil..."
The stench alone was awful, like rotting graves overturned by scavangers. A smell that alone filled her lungs and made it hard to breathe... she coughed like a sick chuwawa and whipped her watering eyes, growling.
"Hidan! Your immortal and it can't change that. Hold it Off! Sasori, I don't care if you like her or not, but there's a medical ninja in this tree and I need you to get her away from here. Use force if nessasery, you can take her. NOW, PLEASE! "
They reluctently nodded, Sasori lept into the tree with a containment puppet ready, Hidan raised his sythe, gritting his teeth in an act of bravery.
"And what the f**k are you gonna do?"
"Your holding it off from Sasori with the med nin.I'm gonna try and kill it dumbass."
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:27 am

Sukia jumped abou three feet in the air when Sasori popped up, even though she'd been listening the whole time. She fell right out of the tree and into the puppet. Probably the easiest capture Sasori'd ever done. "I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came a muffled, but definitely still audible yell from inside the wood, as Sukia pounded on the inside walls angrily.
"Come on, Sasori. Please! I'm no use if i'm in here, i have to help."
"No, you're more of a help in there." stated sasori bluntly, completly totaling Sukia's spirit without even realizing it. there was a wood-muffled
"oh..."
See? I told you you were of no use to anybody. Pity...

Last edited by Sukia on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : that made no friggin sense)
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

We meet again old friends....{Open} Empty Re: We meet again old friends....{Open}

Post  Kat Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:26 am

Jane lept into the sky wings spread wide as she dodged Hidan's sythe. A sly smile played at her lips. "Oh Zoi I do hope you know that if you kill me you kill Kat. Our DNA is combined what happenes to me happenes to her and vise versa. Now would you really do that to your dear friend?" She cackled and swooped down at Hidan picking him up by his cloak. "now are you going to tell me where Itachi is or am I going to have to kill you?" She growled giving Hidan a shake. "Why the hell would I tell you?" He breathed and she snarled. This wasn't going her way. She threw Hidan down to the ground, which was about oh 100 feet down. Hidan may be immortal but that was going to hurt like a bitch. She flew to the nearest branch and landed as gracefully as a bird. "I believe it is me you're looking for." Came a voice that made Jane hiss like a cat. "So the Uchiha killer shows himself. You know you're as good as dead, right?" She laughed again and pulled out her sword.
Two figures stood on the barren wasteland. Kat's mind usually had more in it but she wanted jane out now so she cleared it for the fight.
"What the hell is your problem?!?!?" Kat spat at Jane holding her black blade sword.
"What do you mean?!? Itachi deserves to die and do you want to know why?!? It's because you like him!! It's my duty to make your life so miserable that thee virus will over power your vampire power!!" Jane laughed holding a red blade sword.
"That will never happen and do you know why? Because I have people who care about me. Zoi has been there for me, telling me what to do and what not to do. If it wasn't for her we'd both be in the hands of the Akatsuki!!!" Kat snarled and hld her sword in front of her face. Jane placed a hand on her hip.
"And what about Sukia?" She asked raising a darkened eyebrow.
"Sukia means everything to me. She helped me come to my senses after my vampire master fucked up my mind. She's been there for me too. She has played a big part in my life probably a bigger part than Zoi has. If you harm either of them I will kill you even if it means taking my own life!!!!" Kat growled running at Jane. They collided and the sound was like thunder. Kat slid back and stuck her sword in the ground to stop herself. Jane did the same.
"Well too bad for you. I'm on the outside and they will both die right after I kill your lover!" Jane cackled again ghosting and reapearing behind Kat. She thrusted her sword through Kat's chest. "That's right give in to the darkness. It won't be long now. I will soon rule this body soon." She spoke in a soft voice as she removed tthe sword. Kat fell to the ground gasping as a puddle of blood soon formed around her. Jane let out an evil laughter. Only one person could help Kat now. As much as she hated to admit it. He was the only one. Itachi....please survive this..... She thought helplessly.

Jane froze where she was eyes going wide. A dark red stain formed on her chest. What in bloody hell?!? She thought when she suddenly couldn't move. "NO!!!! DAMN YOU KAT!!!" She howled as the black faded from her hair and the wings dissapeared in a gust of feathers. Her skin went back to the tan that it was. A smile played across Kat's lips as she fell forward off the branch. The sword was sticking out of her back as she fell.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:30 am

Zoi feel out of the tree she'd been planning to attck from.
BLOOD, KAT'S BLEEDING!!!!!!!!
She scrampled out from her tree, howling for Sasori to come back.
KAT! OMG IT'S MY FAULT IT'S MY FAULT! KAT!
Her resove vanished. Any drive for any mission. Because Kat wouldn't have become Jane if she hadn't been faced. And she'd tryed to capture her so that she could be happy . What kind of wolf was she?!? KAT killed herself to keep us alive and I -, ZOI YOU TAIL-TURNED BETA KILLING FELINE !- "SUKIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!"
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:13 am

"She'll be fine." Sukia said in a relieved but slightly business-like voice, leaning over her friend. "She somehow managed to rupture one of the disks in her spine, but i can heal that easy." She smiled a calming smile at Zoi, who looked really upset.
-probably because she didn't do anything. She'll be fine, she just needs some time-
-and how did Kat manage to do that to her back? i mean-
-they should all be thanking me on bended knee, look what i just did, ruptured disk isn't easy to heal, whatever you tell them. Not to mention the huge gaping hole from the sword she stuck in herself-
Hey now, that's selfish. That IS what you're here for.
Hey, what's up with Jane and Itachi? Are they just on bad terms or-
Y'know that was really sweet of her, to do that to save us.

Sukia lightly rested her glowing palm on Kat's back, concentrating on sending the healing energies through her back, and feeling the skin close beneath her hand. "She'll need to rest for at least a day though. As in, no moving her to wherever, got it?" Sukia fixed the four Akatsuki members with a look worthy of a mother protecting her youngest child from the neighborhood bullies, her hand still resting lightly on Kat's back. Her eyes lingered especialy on Itachi, before moving on to look everyone else in the eyes piercingly. She couldn't fight to save her life. She knew that, but she could to save Kat's. And even if she couldn't, she wouldn't mind if she died trying.

Last edited by Sukia on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:21 pm

He watched as she fell from the branch with a grim expression. Unknown to anyone he was the one who stabbed her. Kat had asked him too no matter what happened. The small peice of paper the had fancy handwriting on it fell out of his hand and blew with the wind. His cloak blew with it as he watched Sukia and Zoi catch her and bring her to the ground. Sukia instantly started to heal her which mad him feel a lot better although his face remained grim. Hidan and Sasori appeared at his sides instantly. "So are we going to take her with us or not?" Hidan asked shifting his postion to one for fighting. "No we will let her heal. Then we will come back for her." He stated his voice staying the same even though he wished they would never have to take Kat with them. He wished they could take her with them so she would join them but those were not Pein's wishes. He shifted his attenion to Zoi. "You may stay but report back after she wakes up. You may also stay with her for a little bit but remember we have a mission to do." He stated his voice flat and cold. With that said he dissapeared followed by Hidan and Sasori.

Kat twitched lightly as they disappeared. She did not open her eyes though. She had heard everything that had been said andn she wished Itachi would just give up the mission. A tear rolled down her cheek as the wind blew softly again taking her hair with it. Shee felt horriabl about Jane she wished the damn female would give up. Jane would never get very far with Zoi and Sukia near her. They meant everything to her and those friends of hers would also do anything to keep their friend with them. She gently opened her tear filled eyes and placed her hands on their shoulders. She was very grateful for friends like these.

Last edited by Sukia on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I HATE THOSE ((MESSAGE)) THINGS)
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiko Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 am

In the distance, a burry figure slowly walks east. As the figure comes closer it becomes less burry and takes form of a girl, looks about fifteen. Long black hair that is slightly past the shoulders and her bangs stopped just above her eyes; A red thin hoodie attached to a soft pink tube top that is bordered with brown 1inch straps. The soft pink tube top and the brown straps are connected to two crossed brown straps in the back and a metal plate in the middle. On both arms she wears red gloves that ring around the middle finger and fish netted at the bottom accompanied with brown straps that hang freely from the top. A soft pink skirt is what she wears for bottoms with a brown belt that holds a brown bag. The right of the soft pink skirt is fish netted on the right leaving it slightly open. On the right upper thigh there is a set of bandages wrapped around it. Size 8 black sandals are worn on her feet. It was day, and had a light breeze to it. The soft wind blew her soft black hair lightly over her shoulders. The wind was blowing south moving her hair to the south. Her figure was clear now; she wore a rain head band over her eyes blinding her from sight, if she had any. She slowly approached a town but knew it was miles and miles away, it would take her a day or two to finally get there by foot. She never ran unless being chased. " I wonder if they will have rice cake's there " she said, not talking to any one particular. Her chakra which had been activated the whole time was slowly being used when others said she had large amount of chakra it was a lie, she had the same amount as every one but an inch more then normal people. Suddenly she stopped at a tree and sat under it, her chakra is different from others because it uses a different purpose, to tell her where obstacles are that she would need to avoid, for example like trees or bushes. Although once in a while it is kind of bad to have this kind of chakra, for it doesn’t tell you where hills are and then you just end up falling down a hill. As funny as that sounds it not. Her hand moved her hair behind her left ear as she took come deep breaths in, just relaxing and enjoying the view of the darkness of her black world. Shutting down her chakra for a little bit so she could use it when she really needs it, she leaned back on to the tree sighing, closing her Alice blue eyes behind her black and metal plate that had the hidden rain village symbol on it. Why she left? She doesn't know just to, escape from reality. suddenly senseing others chakra she looked around as if she could see but could not. " Their chakra, its so familliar " she said quietly to her self sighing softly.
Keiko
Keiko

Back to top Go down

We meet again old friends....{Open} Empty :lol!:

Post  Zoi Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:37 am

Zoi smiled weakly to Kat and shifted away, feeling guilty and ashamed.
What Kind of a friend am I?
but just as she did, she smelled somthing, a smell that made her temporarely forget her pre-Kat's dimise grief. The scent made her spirits lift and her heart double speed.
the smell of chakra infused clay!
"DEIDARA-KUN!!!!!" She howled, probably making the others jump "HELLO?" and she took off yelling "Wait up, If it's Dei he'll have news!"
Zoi sped off and lept into the woody canopy, bounding through the trees like a squirrel. The scent was drawing closer and she burst through the treetops, ready to see him atop his awesome clay war hawk, grinning that awesome grin. What she found was less awesome; it was simply a clay sparrow with a note tied to its leg.
Zoi deflated.
"come here birdy" she sighed and held out a claw for it to perch on. She smelled slightly to find that the letter had his scent. She-wolves would rather be able to smell their mates then even to see them, even if she would be happier with the real thing. She wore a sad smile as she opened the letter

Zoi
I bothered Pein-sama to find that stuff you wanted to know.
I asked Pein-sama what there doing with your stupid friend Kit Kat, yeah. He told me that she had some kind of demon in her called 'Janace' or something. They are going to try and extract her or recruit her to us, it depends how human she is. Hope you aren't too attached to her, yeah, cause she wont be around much longer. I know how you can't handle this work, so why don't you just come back, yeah? I miss you and I'm sure you don't want to be the one to sacrifice your stupid friend. Why don't you just leave now, yeah? Then I can make some excuse like we stayed up late and your too tired to help kill her, and that doesn't have to be just an excuse...
That's better for you, and your vampiress friend, yeah. She's just going to die anyway. Don't make this like Juiliana's thing. Just let Hidan and Sasori do their jobs and leave her. It isn't like she'll live to get mad at you.
Deidara

Zoi was shaking slightly as she shoved the note back in her pocket. She'd made a decision.
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:14 am

Sukia stared after her wolf-like best friend and shook her head, halfway between amused and irritated.
She's such a dork -
but we love her anyways!

Sukia smiled a little, still shaking her head and turned to her other best friend, whose hand she'd finally felt on her shoulder. "Hey. Awake, are you? well you shouldn't be. You need to rest, and the longer you do the more time we have to figure out what to do with you. Zoi, i mean i love her to death, but she does have her new pack to think about, and if that really is Deidara, she'll be gone a while. And, since she's rarely wrong i'm willing to bet that it is. So, while we've got time, what the hell are we going to do? I can fake that you need rest, or treatment for a while if i need to, I've done it before, but it only works for so long, and i doubt they're going to just lose interest like...other people. So, got any suggestions? Of course, it might help if i had any idea what they wanted...."
Sukia sighed and pulled her braid in front of her, twisting it around and around her hand in a desperate attempt to concentrate. It was, of course, at this moment that she remembered how many days she got off in a month.
you have one day left, Sukia. and you still need 12 hours to get home, 'cos you're a turtle
what, do you just expect me to leave her-
NO! The whole point of getting stronger, the whole reason you've done everything you've ever done was to take care of people who need it, especially people like Kat, who'd die to protect you. You are who you are to make sure they don't. You get stronger so they won't have to. Don't you dare leave her, Sukia. Don't you dare.
Alright! I won't! i just-
You'd better not. You can just get in trouble, you never leave the people you care about. never
Why don't you just ask Kabyto-kun to cover for you, i don't think he'll mind-
No, I've already asked him somewhere around 6,000 times to do that for me, i can take care of myself. But could you maybe, let me think? I'm getting clutter-
no
fine. Then help. What can i do about Kat?

Sukia pulled the sleeves of her sweatshirt over her hands and continued to twirl her Tail, thinking. If only she knew why they wanted Kat, things would be so much easier.
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:42 am

She watched as her friend ran off talking about Die-kun. Great She thought sourly pushing herself to sit up against the tree. "Don't worry about me. My healing rate has rapidly increased since we las met. I should be fine in a matter of minutes." She sighed and closed her eyes. "Remember when Zoi was part of our pack. The one with you, me, and her. I miss it so much sometimes. GOD DAMN YOU DEIDARA!!!!" She exclaimed pounding her fist into the tree and cracking it. She bent over and put her head between her knees as the tears started to pour. Why did it seem like everytime she found some peace in her life it was interupted?!? She hissed and looked up at Sukia suddenly remembering that she was there. This was something that happend to her when she was alone. She missed the old times badly sometimes. " Sorry you had to see that. I just hate Deidara sometimes. Sometimes I just wish he would die and leave Zoi alone, but then other times I'm grateful that he has made Zoi so happy. Sukia did you know that you and Zoi are so much like the daughters I never had? It's true and I'm happy you have both found someone who will take care of you." She smiled warmly and wiped away her tears. "Listen to me rambling like an old woman. Let's go to the Akatsuki base. I would like to talk to Pein about what to do with this problem inside me. Because they can't take her out. I am Jane and Jane is me." She stated standing and leaning against the tree. It seemed everyone was making a decision and so was she.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiko Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 am

the blind girl suddenly stood up and looked around. " where are they " she whispered softly as she started walking teh direction two females were in after hearing so familliar names and suddenly stopped and had a slight flash back to the past. " no it cant be....their, their, their dead! " she said stund like. her soft black hair moved with teh wind as she walked closer to their chakra and soot maybe ten feet away. " Sukia?.....Kat?.... " she said softly but loud enough for them to hear, looking at them as if she could see them when she was only blind. " no, it cant be.... they were found....dead how are they alive?? " she thought intesly in her mind. she slowly took steps closer them hoping they'd reconize their old friend from the rain village, Keiko

Last edited by Sukia on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i HATE those stupid little ((message)) things)
Keiko
Keiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:50 am

Zoi smelled the new human female (she is now,due to stress, thinking in wolf)
She smelled no hostilness from her however, and didn't bother smelling who it was. It didn't matter. She forced herself to breathe normal, but to no aval.
Then she carfully applied her war paint, and howled to the open sky, leping suddenly from her tree.
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:47 am

Sukia stood up quickly, in an attempt to distract her friend before things got ugly.
"No- Zoi- STOPIT!" Sukia put up her hands in her usual gesture of way-too-much-going-on. She sighed and calmed down a little, speaking at a usual tone; her eyes still closed. "Hon, if she knows our names, she must know us from somewhere. Don't touch her until we figure out from where." Sukia opened her eyes and turned back to the girl, trying desperately to think if she'd seen her from somewhere. Now that she though on it... "Oh My God....Keiko??"
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:34 am

She spun around when she heard Zoi leap out of the bushes to see her leap at a girl. Then Sukia shouted Keikio at first it didn't click but then it finally did. "OMG!!!! KEIKIO!!!! What are you doing here?!?!" She shouted her eyes going black with surprise and the top of her hair going black but she pushed that away. Keikio was here?!? That couldn't be.....she was supposed to be up in the mountains............ She thought placing a hand to her head and leaning against the tree. Who's Keikio, Kat dear?? Is she another friend for me to kill?? Jane's voice echoed in her head laughing. Kat shook her head violently and leaned against the tree. Great now Jane could talk to her through her mind, what else?!? She didn't like the fact that Jane could do that. It made her feel closer to the demon than she wanted to be. A black feather blew on the wind and floated past her face. Kat snatched it with vampire quickness and held it between two fingers. Scowling at the feather, but soon it caught fire which made her nervous. "Well now it seems I have a new ability....." She whispered walking over to everyone else grimly. She was becoming Jane and soon Kat would no longer be living. The wind blew and the side swoop from her hair blew madly. Her eyes were still black from surprise but they were a lighter black. She did need to feed but that was not important right now. What was important was that they talked with Keikio then got to the Akatsuki base.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoi Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:45 am

Zoi streaked across the fields, leaving her friends far behind, racing faster then she could take, trying not to think. She didn't stop running, intill she reached the base.
It was starting to rain as she slowed down staring up at the drops that were smeering her war paint. Then she sighed as she looked at the entrance.
I don't want... I really dont' want...
She started to back away, tears making tracks in her bloched paint. She might have left, had Deidara's note not fallen out of her pocket. Seeing it hardened her reslove, and she got up, put it back in her pocket, and marched up, entering the darkness of the lair.
~ Deidara ~
"Hey Deidara, Guess who I saw in the hall?"
Deidara rolled his eyes at Kisame.
"Tobi?"
"Nah, Zoi. And she's a real mess."
Deidara suddenly gave him his full attechion.
"Where?"
"The front hall, she-" but Deidara didn't bother staying for the rest, he turned around and took off for the hall, scowling.
This is going to be just like Juiliana's thing. That time she cryed till she threw up. He sighed What's so great about these friends of hers? And why does she always pick friends that always seem to die and have her cry herself to bits anyway? He turned a corner and skidded to a stop as he saw Zoi.
She was drinking somthing, a tiny vile full of green stuff, and at first he paniced. What if she was doing a Juilan or whatever that girl from that one play did and was killing herself!!!... no cause that was the guy, Romeo, or somthing who drank the poison, yeah. Juilan killed herself by stabbing herself in the chest.
But Zoi tried to drown herself after Juiliana died, that Could be poison!
But he forced himself to remain calm as she stowed it back in her pocket. She had annonced she was going to die last time, so it was okay. That vile stuff was probably a werewolf thing. She was just coming back like he'd asked.
"Zoi." he said, and she looked up instantly. Kisame had been right, she was a mess. Her whole body was shaking and she looked about to collapse.
"Deidara. Deidara-kun. It's g-great to be h-home." She smiled a completly false smile and took a step towards him, stumpling and stating to cry. He ran up to her and she hugged him tightly, sholders starting to shake.
"Zoi..." he mutterd,
"I'm f-f-fine, perfectly-" But she held back a sob and burid her face in his cloak, as he stroked her hair softly, cause what was he suppose to say? 'thanks for dumping them and coming back?'
"Zoi...no I...they don't...er" he looked off akwardly, but looked back instantly as she started to cry more. "Zoi, it's oka-"
"I know" she sniffled and pulled away to look at him and started to apologize about her crying but he placed a finger over her mouth, not wanting her to apologize for it. He was trying not to scowl agine, manly because he couldn't help her, and it made him mad. Normally he could fix things, anything is fixed if you explode it and it no longer exists. but who was he even suppose to explode at this point? He liked to think it was her stupid friend's fault but logically he wasn't alowed to kill, Pein needed her and Zoi would yell at him.
"I-I" she gasped threw her tears "I'm s-sor-"
" Don't " he growled, angry she was so upset and there was no one to blame for it.
"I- it's just-I"
"It's okay." he pulled her closer and rocked her slightly as she cryed.
" I m-missed y-y-you"
At first he was relived, thinking for a moment she was just crying cause she'd been gone. That would be nice. But it wasn't, it was about those friends.
"I missed you too, tahnks for just coming back. you have to start getting missons with me instead of those two, yeah."
She smiled weakly and pulled away again, and the look she gave him now he liked even less then before. Because for some reason she looked scared, and her eye's were a pudded mix of blue and yellow, like childeren's watercolors.
"I- I love you, Dei" and without warning she kissed him.
He hadn't excpected that, after all she was upset, but he wasn't complaining. He kissed her back, glad to finally have her back home, he'd gotten so lonely out here without her. He was agine suprised when- instead of breaking of after a few second like I'm-back kisses do she wrapped her arms around his neck and continud. But it wasn't like he would deny her anything she wanted when she was feeling so bad...
When she finally broke away he was disapponted, but forgot as she hugged him again, and then suddenly stood away, completly breaking his gripp.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Deidara"
He thought this was about her crying again, but before he could say so, he suddenly fell. He bearly even realized it. Suddenly he felt so tired...
"I'm s-sorry Deidara"
"What did-" but his eyes were drooping, he was sliding down the wall in a sudden daze. "You....do....yeah...?.."
"I kissed you, after drinking a setative. I used to take it after...Juiliana...so I could get to sleep without having bad dreams...But I've built up a tolerance to it..." She wiped her eyes "You haven't though, and you kissed me long enough to have goten it all. You'll be asleep in seconds."
"...why...?"
" Because-" she gave another sob. "Kat is my friend...Like Juiliana. I promised that she'd be the last friend to die for my sick dreams. I'm going to sabatoshe(sp) this place so She'll be safe. I might have to try and kill them All." She looked away " but I can't kill you. So I'm knocking you out."
Zoi turned slowly, He could see her bright blue eyes hold his threw the fog in his mind.
"I'll have to leave the akatsuki. And you'll probably never want to see me again. So...goodbye, I guess. I'll- I love you! I'll miss you like hell! " and with that, she ran off sobbing, deaf to his slured half asleep 'No'.

Kyle Boyse= geek
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiko Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:32 am

Keiko turned her head slightly feeling the hotness of the sun beating down on her pale skin with one fast movement she pulled out one of her rain village umbrellas and opened it. she looked at her friends and sighed softly. " where is Zoi-chan? " her soft voice spoke with kindness and respect for Zoi. she turned her head slightly to look around, more like to try and since her chakra but didn't. she stepped forward and sighed slightly as she moved in to the shade and put away her umbrella. leaning against the tree, the pale girl whipped the small amount of sweat off her forehead. she slowly reached back for the knot that held her headband over her eyes. once the knot was undone she took the head band and placed it with her weapons. her eyes were closed but when she opened them can faced her friends, they were Alice blue with a pupil but her pupil had something like a white film over them. " yes, I am still blind. " once again her soft calming voice spoke. knowing one of her friends would ask if she was still blind.
Keiko
Keiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:36 am

Sukia moved closer to the blind Rain ninja, thinking that she would probably be easier to sense close-range. She nodded her head in agreement with Keiko's statement absentmindedly for a moment, thinking, before snapping back into her senses abruptly. "Yeah, i can tell. Y'know-"
Sukia suddenly stopped her eyes going out of focus for just the smallest of seconds before they shifted to a darker blue and she looked off in a distant direction.
"Damn." Her tail twitched and she started biting the knuckle of her forefinger unconciously. She stood like that for a moment, completely still before remembering that there were others there and turning to them.
"It's Zoi. I just got a wave of sadness that definitely wasn't mine, it's so weird how we're connected like that. Something's wrong on her end."
Oh, no. This is bad. Really really bad. that's not just sad, that's tear-jerking, cheerless, woeful, weeping, melancholy, morbid, grief-stricken, heartsick, dismal, and hopeless all rolled up into a convenient carrying case. That's somebody-just-threw-your-family-off-of-a-cliff-while-you-watched-tied-to-a-chair sad. That's not-even-measurable-by-the-metric-system sad. Something's got to be seriously wrong. Shit.
"Um, i know that this'll seem selfish and all, and i love reunions as much as, um, well i guess 'the next guy' probably doesn't love reunions, but you get the picture. So, um, with all due respect, I'll be back, um, later i guess...?"
Sukia stared off in the direction Zoi took, but for some reason couldn't bring herself to move, even slightly.
She just took off, she's probably back with her new pack now. And i'm sure she cares much more about them than she ever cared about you all. She's probably just getting some old regrets about killing off one of you. Kat i mean. And can you honestly say you trust that stupid mental-bond thing? I mean, it was cute and all when you were 12, but now it's borderline ridiculous, not even real, dear. Are you going to skip out on your real friends now, because of something you just made up to justify-
STOPIT! DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT ANYONE THAT WAY, ESPECIALLY ZOI! Even if there's the slightest chance, that she's hurt-
Sukia, hon, you know what you need to do.

"No, I don't..."
Sukia never even realized that she'd said it out loud. She just stood there, staring into the distance, trying to think what to do.
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:21 am

Kat watched Sukia with a saddened expression. Something was not right and she had a feeling it was with Zoi. She glanced at Keikio and gave her a quick hug. "It has been such a long time and I'm sorry that we are so distracted it has to do with Jane and Zoi and..." She trailed off and released Keikio. The wind blew and it took her hair with it, but it carried saddness on it. 'KAT!!!! YOU STUPID BITCH!!! YOU HAVE TO GO AFTER ZOI!!!' Jane mentally screamed at Kat causing her to place a hand to her head. 'What are you complaining about?!? Zoi will be Zoi and I can't change her.' She responded mentally to Jane her face going to one of worry. 'I READ HER MIND BEFORE SHE LEFT IN A HURRY! SHE'S PLANNING ON KILLING EVERYONE IN THE AKATSUKI SO THEY DON'T GET YOU! SHE'LL KILL ITACHI!!! Jane mentally screamed again and Kat winced. 'WHAT?!? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT!?! And why do you care if Itachi dies?' She questioned back mentally and glanced at Sukia. Could Zoi be planning that? But why? She wasn't worth saving and besides she was going to talk to Pein. But if Zoi was planning that then the thought of Itachi dying made her chest tighten. 'YES I AM SERIOUS!!!! SHE WILL KILL THEM ALL!!! AND I CARE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU MOOPING AROUND IF HE DOES DIE!! IT'S MORE FUN TO TRY AND TAKE OVER WHEN SHE FIGHT BACK!! Jane screamed and Kat went pale. She was going to kill all the members of the Akatsuki. Itachi, Sasori, Zetsu, and as much as she hated to admit it Hidan were all gonna die and it was her fault. A single tear fell down her cheek an she clenched her hands. "Sukia, Keikio.......Zoi might be in great danger. Some people that we know will die and...............GODDAMMITT!!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DO THIS!?!?!?!?!?" She exclaimed pounding her fist against a tree and cracking it again. "I am going to go ahead and try to protect the members of the Akatsuki. Please Sukia and Keikio I am begging you to come up with a way to calm her down and get this thought out of her head. She is planning on killing everyone in the Akatsuki so they won't take Jane. Right now Jane and I have come to a partical agreement but it won't last long. But just listen to me, when you've come up with something both of you scream mentally or scream in general I will hear you. Please be quick the lives of the Akatsuki are at stake!!! I have to go now!!!" She stated tears streaming down her face. She bit her lip digging her fang into it and making it bleed. Right now Itachi was in possible danger and so was Zetsu. She bowed to her friends and took off with vampire quickness. She lept from a tree branch when suddenly black wings pushed from her back. 'Thought I could help. This is big for both of us.' Jane stated and Kat smiled and kindly said thanks. With an effortless push off a tree she took above the tree line and flew like a rocket to the Akatsuki base with tears flying behind her. She just hoped she wasn't too late.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:42 am

Zoi crouched over Kisame, blood dripping from her fangs.
"Sorry Kisame, nothing personal"
Kisame scowled and tryed to punch her, but winced as his broken arms didn't reaspond.
It had been a close fight. Zoi's leg was now less then jerky, and Kisame's arms were broken and he was pinned by her. Her leg was to much to deal with and hold him, but one bite to the throught and he'd be finished. She winced as she stared down at him. He was her friend, her poker buddy and her pal for teasing blind old Itachi.
Kisame bared his sharp teeth and spat. "I've practically killed you. You can't take all of us. Next person will kill you"
"Yeah. Not that you'll be around for-erk!" caught by suprise, she gasped as he kicked her in the stomic, and she fit the ground with a crash, Kisame's laughter echoing around the room. He walked over and placed his foot on her neck, glaring down at her and unable to move his arms.
"eh...ehheheh...nothing personal?"
Kisame glared and prepard to press his foot down. Zoi sighed
"Fine. kill me " She closed her eyes and sighed. sorry Kat. I was no help at all
But kisame stoped and grinned.
"Hey Itachi. Look what I found? Wanna play vollyball with it or somthing?"
Itachi grinned slightly, he hated Zoi .
"What did she do?"
"Tryed to kill me. I think she wanted to kill us all. I'm gonna turn her in to Pein when I'm done playing"
"F*ck you, I was this close to killing you! Play nothing!"
Itachi scowled at her, but leaned down close and murmered
"Were you trying to help Kat-san?"
"y-yes"
Itachi stared at her for a moment, then stood.
"I'm already working on it." He glared red at her for a moment."Maybe, If you were compentent you could help." in a louder voice he turned to kisame.
"Kisame? I need you to help me with somthing."
"Oh...Fine" Kisame got up and tossed Zoi (who isn't putting up much of a fight due to leg blood loss) over his sholder.
"Okay. I'll just take her ta' Pein."
But Itachi shook his head. She might tell him somthing about Kat.
"No....Give her to Kakuzu to play with while we're working."
Kisame laughed, apperently not caring about her like she him.
"Sure. Let's see if he'll pay me for her."
"Good. and then meet me back here."
Kisame grinned and took off, Zoi, whos plan was now way of course, begin to howl.

this was written by Zoi, not me, she forgot to log me out first, sorry everybody. blame her, not me.
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

We meet again old friends....{Open} Empty =3

Post  Kat Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:27 am

She flew at full speed over the tops of the trees staying as close to the tops of them as she could. It wouldn't be long until she got to the Akatsuki base, but she only hoped she made it in time. She banked right and flew down into the clearing below. She landed softly her black wings dissapearing in a gust of feathers. 'Thank you Jane. Thank you very much.' She stated mentally and Jane flustered. 'Yeah well whatever...' Jane replied and Kat chuckled. She now faced the huge boulder in the clearing. She placed her hands on it and sent all her chakra through it; exploding it within seconds. She took off running again through the hallways of the Akatsuki base searching every room as she pased. She once saw Hidan but he didn't notice her. She was closingn the door to a room when a smell hit her nose and made her chest clench. It was the smell of blood. Her eyes darkened with fear as she took off with vampire quickness following the smell. She soon came to an area where there was blood and lots of it. She took a deep breath taking the scents. Three people have been here. Itachi, Kisame, and Zoi. Itachi went left and there was no smell of blood coming from that direction so he must be ok. Kisame and Zoi went right and the smell of blood was strong. Without hesitaion she headed right hoping to catch up with Kisame and Zoi, which she did. She saw Kisame carrying an angry Zoi over his shoulder. She realized immediatly what he was doing. He must be taking Zoi to Kakuzu because she must have hurt Kisame. Kat's suspicions wre correct when she saw the blood running down Kisame's leg. "Kisame! Stop put Zoi down!" She yelled ghosting and apearing in front of Kisame. He blinked in surprise. "Kat? What are you doing here?" he asked raising a blue eye brow. "I'm here to talk to Pein and stop Zoi. Please put her down before I have to use force." She stated placing a hand on her sword. Kisame chuckled but put Zoi down. "You have a lot of guts coming here, you know that?" He stated taking a step towards Kat. She stood her ground and cast a quick glance to Zoi. "I would love to stay and chat but I have a friend to take care of." She stated as she ghosted behind Kisame and picked Zoi up. Without breaking a sweat she took off using vampire speed to get to the exit, but she was stopped by three people. Hidan, Sasori, and Deidara. "Come on you f***ing b***h drop Zoi and come with us." Hidan sneered and Kat hissed. 'Shit where was Sukia when you need her. I was stupid to come here alone. SUKIA!!!!!!' She yelled mentally sending it to Sukia. Deidara stepped forward. "Let my Zoi go." He stated half growling. Kat looked around franticly. This wasn't going to end well.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

We meet again old friends....{Open} Empty Re: We meet again old friends....{Open}

Post  Zoi Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:18 am

"HEY, STOP!!!" Yelled Zoi, squirming "IT'S MY FAULT DON'T KILL HER DON'T I- KAT LET GO!!! She snapped, trying to bite her arm, which she knew should be sensitive to Lychin Teeth. Finnaly, her vision blurry due to blood loss, she got free and fell. "SHE'S NOT- I- ehhh..." She tappered off as she saw Dei.
Nooooooo! What happened to my setitive?!? NOW SHE'D HAVE TO KILL-
No...wait...she said she came to talk with Pein-alpha??? She wanted to be here?!? I ATtACKED KISAME FOR NO REASON!?! And Dei... I told him i'd never see him again...?
"Guys? She's getting me medical help. Thats all !!!! and if she came to see pein she should be treated as a guest!!!"
"she needs medical help beacuse she attcked me!" complained Kisame.
"I attacked Kisame because he was going to attack Pein-sama's guest! STAND DOWN!"
they all scowled, but did. Dei on the other hand stepped forward and lifted Zoi of the floor, probably ticking Kat off. Zoi paled and felt like crying, ready to be yelled at for what she did, maybe even exposed for her real plan. but all he did was shift her so she was easyer to carry and grinned a little evily.
"Well, We'll just escort her to Pein then, and see, yeah."
Zoi bit hr lip; so that's what he's doing to get back at me...
"She can...eh...walk herself..." She suggested, weakly, but The others liked that plan and surrounded Kat. Dei dropped Zoi as gently as you can drop a person who's leg was in shreds and left to help.
"Kisame, watch Zoi while we bring her to Pein, yeah."
"Sure" Laughed Kisame, and Zoi paled again- her lie gave no excuse to object, and she had done all she could; no other excuse.
Now she is still in trouble and Dei's mad and Kisame still wants-
"Revenge time!" leered Kisame as the others rounded up kat, and begine dragging her off again.
Zoi
Zoi

Back to top Go down

We meet again old friends....{Open} Empty =3

Post  Kat Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:43 am

She couldn't believe what was happening. One minute she was going to try and immobilize thee three standing before her and the next Zoi was telling them to stand down. Her head spun but he managed to listen to what Zoi was saying. They seemed to buy it, ok maybe not. Now they were all surrounding her. Great, just great. And that wasn't the least of her problems, Kisame was told to watch Zoi which could mean that he was going to get his revenge. Kat growled and her hair darkened a shade. "No one is taking me anywhere! I can walk on my own god damn feet. And so help me god if any of you so much as touches me I'll personally rip all your fucking heads off starting with Hidan!" She growled and bared her fangs showing that she would keep to her word. Hidan hissed and Kat laughed. Without so much as breaking a sweat she jumped out of the small circl they had created around her and over by Zoi. She glared at Kisame. "I don't care if you're Itachi's partner. You will not harm my friend or I'll mak sushi out of you!" She growled kicking Kisame square in the chest. There was an aduable crack and he went flying backwards and hit the wall. She spun all the way around facing the guys teeth bared. "Anyone else want to be eatinng out of a straw for the next few weeks." She growled keeping her voice low ad threatening. She pulled out a kunai knife and moved next t Zoi. "This may hurt but it will help your wound. I'm sorry Zoi and I called for Sukia. I promise I won't hurt Deidara." She whispered her voice calm and soothing. With a single jerk she cut her arm and held the bleeding wound over Zoi's wound. Scarlet blood flowed from her wrist and spilled onto Zoi's wound. The wound and blood started to steam. She figured it would hurt, but she wanted the wound to heal. Hidan fidgited lightly and Kat glared at him. Her wound was soon healed over and from the looks of it so was Zoi's. Dizziness flashed through her lightly causing her to stumble lightly. Someone moved and she threw the bloodied kunai knife at the person and they grunted. She glanced and saw that it was Sasori. She stood and stumbled but then caught herself. "What the hell is going on here?!?" A voice boomed. Uh-oh Pein was here and he didn't sound to happy.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:07 am

Sukia's scorpion's braid tugged lightly at the back of her head, tugging her back into conciousness frantically as her mind started wheeling frantically at the urgent "SUKIA!!!!" that had just pulsed through her head like an urgent siren. Her thoughts were spinning nearly out of control and she could barely understand them.
ohno ohno ohno--ohno-ohno-ohnoohnoohno
where are-
-too far
-could i do any-
-no time-
-a turtle-
as if-
poor-
Keiko-
GOD DA-
-uto-
a-

It was like listening to a crowed party and trying to understand every conversation at once. She shook her head frantically her eyes squeezed tight. The part of her brain that was still connected to her chakra control tugged at her head again, pulling her towards her two friends. She bit her thumb in worryand tried to concentrate. The Akatsuki base was so far away...
She bit her thumb harder, hoping that the detached pain in it would eventually break her thoughts up so she could think.
OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sukia's thoughts abruptly conjoined into a howl of pain, and she felt the skin on her thumb break and heard a crack as the nail split in two. She tasted blood and for some reason that sparked something.
Okayaki!
Good old envy.

Sukia smiled and slashed her bloodied thumb across the trunk of the tree she'd been leaning on.
The tree shattered into a thousand tiny peices as a huge, violet-black scorpion appeared on top of it.
"Hey Suki, long time no see. What am I no fun no more?" the scorpion twitched her thin black tail in irritation and glared into Sukia's eyes, waiting for her apology. She loved this one, she usually had something interesting to do. What was more, Sukia actually liked creepy things. what wasn't to love about her?
"Lovely grammar skills Oak" Sukia clipped, her eyes glittering with the usual quick-spent happiness of someone meeting an old friend. "Alright, I'm ever so sorry for not calling you to help me get the jam down from the top shelf as i am no longer quite so petite, yes you are still ever so much fun, it's anymore and you know it, and i need a little help, as your lowly human friend." She added her own dramatic flourishes to every word and completed the whole thing with a tremendous fake swoon and fell onto the closed claw of her favorite summon, her eyes closed.
Oakyaki laughed a quick, clicking snort and scooped up the little human with one closed, but deadly claw. "Alright then, little one, since you always only need me to take you somewhere or to fight, and there's clearly no fight here, where are we headed?" She lifted the sound ninja upwards with a slightly bitter look on her face and poked her sharply with her tail, careful to only break the skin, and not poison her.
"Yah!" sukia jumped and fell directly onto her friend's back "oh, no fair, that was totally on purpose!" Sukia landed on her hand, and wondered for a moment what had happened to her thumb before she remembered. "Yah.....F*** We gotta hurry."
"Fine. You're no fun anymore you know that?"
"yes. can we go? It's Kat and Zoi this time, and you actually like them"
"Oh! it's not Dorky? Okay then, where to, little one?"
Sukia rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath before giving the scorpion directions and telling her to hurry, abruptly remembering the urgency that had engulfed her brain a few moments previous.
"Okay, that's close. Can i help with the rescue?" The scorpion's tail twitched in anticipation, which she quickly and unsuccessfully tried to hide.
"Sure, but can we go? It's kind of important."
"you sound real sure, Suki, c'mon i haven't done anything in how long?"
"oh my god Okayaki, yes. you can help, just friggin move already"
the scorpion shook her back to make sure Sukia was still there, noded once and sped off, clocking in somewhere around the speed of sound.
alright don't do anything stupid, you two, we're coming Sukia thought loudly, as the wind whipped at her face.
knowing them? Little one, we're already too late for that.
Sukia
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum